Exercise plays a large part in maintaining well-rounded health. Pilates, a low intensity work-out method that involves stretching, provides a wealth of benefits to your muscles. Here are a few of the amazing benefits that Pilates has to offer:
- Pilates focuses on the core, which results in stronger abdominal and spinal muscles.
- Pilates workouts result in toned lean muscles and increased flexibility.
- Pilates workouts result in better posture and alignment through its focus on muscle control.
- Pilates make you more aware of your body by establishing a higher level of muscle awareness.
- Pilates focuses on breathing methods, which reduces stress and muscle tension.
Have sore, stiff muscles? Give us a call at (425) 277-2225 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today!
Benefits of Pilates – MindBodyGreen.com